A little bit of this and a little bit of that...

Baby...Its cold outside! The weather says it 16 degrees but feels like 4 Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!


Posted by Alisa at 10:14 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

About Me

Alisa
I'm a stay at home mom, enjoying every minute with my family. I like scrapbooking, cooking and board games.
View my complete profile

I love sunday family days....

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (11)
    • ▼  December (4)
      • Whitney turns 21
      • I love sunday family days....
      • Baby...Its cold outside! The weather says it 16 d...
      • Christmas day 2008!
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)

My Blog Listt

  • Aston Family
    Collaboration request - Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the use of search engin...
    2 years ago
  • The Hansens
    I love being a Mommy! - I love being a Mommy! Yes there are the late night feedings, the diaper explosions, the tantrums, and so on... But at the end of the day I wouldn't have...
    17 years ago
  • On the go girl
    Whitneys address ... - If you would like to write Whitney, her new address is... Sister Whitney Aston California Oakland Mission 4945 Lincoln Way Oakland, CA 94602
    17 years ago
  • sodapop
    Christmas day 2008! - Ash and Tyler on Christmas morning! Sassy Tai showing off her attitude! Trey getting excited f0r Christmas the net day! Me , josh, whit, and THE AWESOMEST S...
    17 years ago

playlist