I was tagged by my cute daughter Ashley...!
5 things...
5 shows I love to watch
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. American Idol
3. Food Network
4. Good things in Utah
5. Studio 5
My 5 favorite restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Pizza Factory
3. La Frontera
4. Keaders
5. Rumbi
5 things that happened yesterday
1. I tended my grandson Tyler
2. I watched dancing with the stars
3. I had a R.S. presidency meeting
4. I went for a walk
5. I helped Tiffany get her Halloween costume ready
5 things I look forward to today
1. Getting my haircut
2. Going visiting teaching
3. Going to a ward social tonight
4. Tiffany coming home from school
5. Robert coming home from work
5 things I love about fall
1. Picking pumpkins out of my garden
2. Watching the leaves on our trees turn colors
3. Cooler days
4. Making soup in the crock-pot
5- My favorite holiday...Thanksgiving
5 things on my wish list
1. Being skinny again (haha)
2. Deciding where Rob and I want to live as we grow older
3. Going on a mission (with Rob)
4. Living within 10 minutes of each of my kids and grandkids
5. Staying healthy
5 people I tag
1. Tiffany
2. Whitney
3. Kammy
4. Josh
5. ?
That was fun...bye for now everyone!
Collaboration request
-
Hi there
How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by
selling SEO services
Every website owner requires the use of search engin...
2 years ago



1 comment:
O Cute! Getting to know you even more- So much fun!
Post a Comment